The biggest problem with Reach's plot

Last post 12-14-2010, 8:34 PM by AC Matt Klassen. 20 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (21 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-11-2010, 7:56 PM 964648 in reply to 964587

Re: The biggest problem with Reach's plot

In reply to the post above me.

Edit: new page >.< Fail 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp5dOJQSnkE 

Whenever a thread was hijacked and there were big quote boxes and lots of flame, I was there!

GT: I DFang I

http://averagejoesgames.com
  •  12-12-2010, 2:18 AM 964706 in reply to 951629

Halsey didn't know about the Spartan-3 program until Onyx, yet she met Noble Team on Reach. Unless she suffers from severe memory loss, this makes absolutely no sense.
    There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't
  •  12-13-2010, 4:08 PM 965476 in reply to 964587

What I want to know is how could a 27km long ship fly into Reach's atmosphere, maintain altitude, set up a base/field a massive army, and not get detected by UNSC scanners? Are the UNSC really that primitive?

Is this explained in the retconned Fall of Reach novel?

Supreme Commander Matt Klassen, captain of the Devastator-class ship Enlightened.

All Halo achievements unlocked.
    All CoD4 achievements unlocked.
    All MW2 achievements unlocked.
  •  12-13-2010, 4:10 PM 965478 in reply to 964706

AnnoyinGinge:Halsey didn't know about the Spartan-3 program until Onyx, yet she met Noble Team on Reach. Unless she suffers from severe memory loss, this makes absolutely no sense.

She didn't know about the SIII program, she just assumed someone plagarized her work on creating biologically enhanced human supersoldiers. Eg. Hrunting/Yggradsil[?]...

Supreme Commander Matt Klassen, captain of the Devastator-class ship Enlightened.

•  12-14-2010, 3:28 PM 966007 in reply to 965476

AC Matt Klassen:

What I want to know is how could a 27km long ship fly into Reach's atmosphere, maintain altitude, set up a base/field a massive army, and not get detected by UNSC scanners? Are the UNSC really that primitive?

Jamming.
    Whenever a thread was hijacked and there were big quote boxes and lots of flame, I was there!

GT: I DFang I

http://averagejoesgames.com
  •  12-14-2010, 8:34 PM 966398 in reply to 966007

DFang:
    AC Matt Klassen:

Jamming.

Wouldn't the UNSC be just a tad alarmed about their scanners/radar filled with a bajillion red dots? Or every single scanner on that contenent giving static?

Page 2 of 2 (21 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML