Halo Wars Online Multiplayer Sucks

Last post 03-19-2009, 1:16 PM by AuroraDark. 27 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (28 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-12-2009, 6:17 PM 503002

Halo Wars Online Multiplayer Sucks

I have been a Halo fan ever since the first one came out... When I got Halo Wars.... I was super disappointed with the whole online gameplay and the ending of the single player campaign. I BEAT THIS DAMNED GAME IN THREE DAYS!!!!!

Online sucks so bad... you only get a certain set amount of units and even then you dont get to use all of the buiildings you do in single player campaign. With the covenant youre only alloted 15 maximum same with the human units. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT ALLOW US TO BUILD A HUGE ARMY AND RAPE THE OTHER PLAYERS??? but then again... i can understand.... I tried the online play.... and i was appalled.... I never even got a chance to leave my base till the other players came and raped my site royally.... if i was to rate this game... graphics and story line would be 10 out of 10.... but online gameplay would be like 2 out of 10.... what were the creators thinking..... YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB WITH THE FIRST THREE!!! WTF HAPPENED WITH HALO WARS?????

seriously hope they are coming out with an expansion pack cuz this is not a game that I could play over and over and over again....

unhappy halo fan

•  03-12-2009, 6:31 PM 503041 in reply to 503002

Re: Halo Wars Online Multiplayer Sucks

There's unbalancing issues in the multiplayer, which they won't even touch until months from now; I still am unable to understand why.

I like the online gameplay a lot, especially with friends. For now, just build turrets and turtle and mass units, then you'll ward off the rush.

•  03-12-2009, 6:34 PM 503049 in reply to 503041

see now how is it youre supposed to do that when youre only alloted 15 units.... single player you can have up to 50.... but not on mulitplayer... plus im the only one out of my friends that bought halo wars..... i just hope they are gonna up the amount or something
  •  03-12-2009, 6:41 PM 503077 in reply to 503049

If you only have 15 units you're doing Deathmatch, capture other bases to up your population cap by 10 for each one. Otherwise, play in Standard to be able to get 40 for UNSC and 50 for Covenant.
    Gamertag: DEATHBRINGER015
  •  03-12-2009, 6:43 PM 503086 in reply to 503077

I have played and beat every Halo game in one day.  Halo Wars kind of ended like the other Halo games. It left off for a new game.
    I got Halo Wars the day it came out. I have flaming warthog and honor guard wraith. I even have the general rank and all the achievements. No one can beat that.
  •  03-12-2009, 9:45 PM 503588 in reply to 503002

Lt Bunni:

I have been a Halo fan ever since the first one came out... When I got Halo Wars.... I was super disappointed with the whole online gameplay and the ending of the single player campaign. I BEAT THIS DAMNED GAME IN THREE DAYS!!!!!

Online sucks so bad... you only get a certain set amount of units and even then you dont get to use all of the buiildings you do in single player campaign. With the covenant youre only alloted 15 maximum same with the human units. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT ALLOW US TO BUILD A HUGE ARMY AND RAPE THE OTHER PLAYERS??? but then again... i can understand.... I tried the online play.... and i was appalled.... I never even got a chance to leave my base till the other players came and raped my site royally.... if i was to rate this game... graphics and story line would be 10 out of 10.... but online gameplay would be like 2 out of 10.... what were the creators thinking..... YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB WITH THE FIRST THREE!!! WTF HAPPENED WITH HALO WARS?????

seriously hope they are coming out with an expansion pack cuz this is not a game that I could play over and over and over again....

unhappy halo fan

ok 1:gtfo of deathmatch if you want to play with up to 40-50 pop.2:you got raped cuz ur new,every1 here did.and 3:the first 3 were good cuz it was bungie.THIS IS ENSEMBLE!!!
    Grunts are covenant too
  •  03-12-2009, 10:38 PM 503755 in reply to 503588

BoxOfBlades:
    Lt Bunni:

unhappy halo fan

ok 1:gtfo of deathmatch if you want to play with up to 40-50 pop.2:you got raped cuz ur new,every1 here did.and 3:the first 3 were good cuz it was bungie.THIS IS ENSEMBLE!!!

Not to say this one is bad ; )

Again, I must highlight the tutorial is rather good at explaining basic concepts of the game, reading the manual can do wonders for the soul as well. Truth be told I played through almost the entire campaign without realizing you could use the Spirit Of Fire powers. 

Age of Mythology 3: Halo Wars
    GT: xcadeter

The ES_Yeti is always watching.
  •  03-12-2009, 10:40 PM 503760 in reply to 503755

Looks like someone has never heard of the term RTS.

Ever played Starcraft? AoE? Homeworld?

•  03-12-2009, 11:01 PM 503821 in reply to 503002

...you do realize Bungie didnt make this game right?  'cause from the sound of things...you dont.  and from the sound of things...you sound like a retard.
  •  03-12-2009, 11:24 PM 503868 in reply to 503002

Lt Bunni:

unhappy halo fan

you can have 40 units online

•  03-13-2009, 12:02 AM 503921 in reply to 503002

What is wrong with you?
  •  03-13-2009, 12:08 AM 503932 in reply to 503002

Lt Bunni:

Ok, you are retarded, this was not made by Bungie moron, it was made by Ensemble Studios and btw, I beat Halo 3 in 3 days but it didnt make me hate the game at all and I like the online.  You should be expecting rushes and perfecting ways to counter them rather than shouting out how you hate online gameplay because you suck at it.

unhappy halo fan

I am taking the fight to the /Voobs!
    Head over to the Library and read ODST Squad: Delta...
    And please post your comments after you read it :D
  •  03-13-2009, 12:30 AM 503986 in reply to 503002

the online is fine other than one thing, the covenant leaders they are way to powerful and thats fine and all but they should have to pay for the first one, i dont like them starting with one and then rushing you with in three minutes of the game, other than that its fine
  •  03-13-2009, 6:28 AM 504349 in reply to 503002

... play offline skirmish for a while... oh and I beat every Halo game except this one in under a day... oh and Bungie (who made Halo 1-3) didn't make this... oh, and you're playing the dumbed down version (deathmatch) play the REGULAR version if you want the REGULAR gameplay options... oh and you can use every unit and building you use in the campaign... and it sounds as if you have no clue how to build your economy or army which is why the other players are rolling up to your base and crushing you, because they DO so play offline skirmish until you start to get the hang of it then give online another shot.

Watch FJ and JJ's music video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DSxr-xSiqc&NR=1

My thread for Halo Wars newbies:
    http://www.halowars.com/forums/thread/627837.aspx
  •  03-13-2009, 8:37 AM 504429 in reply to 504349

deathmatch, wich you played you can have 99 units (given you own enough bases) I have to say you might wanna go play something else, maybe hopscotch.. don't know that you have the attention span for anything more..
Page 1 of 2 (28 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML